08/10/2011

My city screams...

More? Sure... Got plenty!!

Here's one of my new favourite in progress projects! Started a while back and I would say about half done! Buddy Dave came all the way from Australia... The land of... Koalas and passing trains (sorry I don't even care if no one thinks it's funny anymore, I just can't stop it) and also where I'm at now a days! Buddy came to me for the ultimate city! We had a good talk and he decided to trust me and let me push this further and I gave him... The city of all cities! The city that keeps on growing! The city with a soul! The city with a spirit!

Here's session 1:
Red & Black-



Line-up-



Session 2 with some awesome colour:



Session 3, more colour on the bottom:




A few more sessions to go on this sweet sleeve and most probably very soon too since I happen to be in town! Much cheaper without a return 10 hour flight and a hotel to book for a few days if ya ask me!

I'll post the next session as soon as it's done! Until then... Expect more of these "tattoo catch-up" posts, maybe before, for sure right after, part 2 of operation Road Runner!!


Stay colourful!

8 comments:

Nic said...

rarghhhhh.... keep them coming!

Goodluck Jonathan III said...

can you do da same ting, but with my beloved Lagos as da theme my broda?

Monsieur Lo said...

énorme !!!

art skull tattoo said...

There is no word, just .... !?!? BRAVO !!!!

simon said...

EYES!!!!!???? wow now thats really pushing things.. thats one fooking super cool piece of civilisation radness!!

Michelle Hilden said...

Woaw radness!!!

Simon said...

fantastic piece!

chris said...

this is awesome great work