10/01/2009

Spooked !

The day's report !!

Started a new one today ! Mhm ... That's right ! An old friend came back for some more adventures !! Detective Grey here , had a few more adventures to share !! This one's a good one in deed !! Even with all the spook movies I've seen ( all ) even I had not seen it coming !! Matilda ( aka Natasha aka the red scorpion aka one of the K.G.B.'s top assassins ) had seduced our dear hero and made us all think she was on his side !! And at the last minute BLAM !!! The tables have turned Mr.Grey !! Will the famous spook make it out of this one in one piece ??? Will he manage to make it out alive with the secret documents ??? Will he ever be able to love again ???????

So yeah ! Intriguing to say the least !! All the lines and a bit of black for 5 hours work today !! The comic background will be all black and white ( that's right Black and white not black and grey !! ) like the original first piece !! ( Will post the first Detective Grey tattoo next time I post about this one !! Which ... Like everybody else , should be in March !! March is gonna be one busy month !! Here it is ...

I think she shot the Russian but Grey's gonna be next if he doesn't think of something quick !!


Tomorrow ... Real spy shit ( my other job ) !! I hope you understand if I don't go in to too much details !! This stuff is kind of top secret and all !! But I'll say this !! After a full month of tailing , our man in Sweden finally got the fish to bite and a mega cartel of illegal robot smuggling is going down !! And it's happening tomorrow ! I've been briefed and I'm ready !! But wait !!! On Sunday , you say ?? That's the weekend !!! Yes , on Sunday !! Because my dear friends ... Evil never sleeps ! Not even on Sundays !!

Wish me luck !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet piece

Anonymous said...

i love you man... and i write this while you're sitting here in my apartment looking through my book... Good game...